Fire Safety Training
Fire Safety Solutions NI offer a comprehensive range of professional fire safety training courses to ensure you're staff are trained to the highest possible standards. Employers in Northern Ireland are under a legal obligation to ensure that all employees undergo basic fire safety training from a competent person at induction and periodically thereafter, usually on an annual basis. Fire Safety Solutions Northern Ireland offer fire safety training courses that will increase staff awareness & knowledge to ensure your business is legally compliant, fully insured and most importantly safe from fire.
The training is delivered by a team of fire safety professionals with a combined experience of over 50 years in fire safety. The courses are very interactive, including practical demonstration of Fire Extinguishers, Fire Alarm testing & Emergency Lighting testing for advanced courses as detailed. All attendees will receive a certificate of attendance following successful completion of the course.
Training Courses to suit all Levels of Staff
- Fire Awareness Training On-Line for General Staff
- Fire Extinguisher Use Training for Staff who may be required to use an extinguisher
- Fire Awareness Training Course for General Staff - Includes practical Extinguisher Use
- Fire Warden / Marshal Training for Supervisory Staff - Includes Extinguisher Use & Demo Board
- Fire Manager Training Course for Management Staff
Why choose Fire Safety Solutions Northern Ireland?
- Courses can be delivered either at your premises or at our training venue
- Training courses can be arranged at a time convenient to you and your staff, including evenings
- We can also tailor the course to your specified requirements where required
- Training courses delivered by experienced friendly fire safety professionals
- Refreshments provided during the course
- Certificate of attendance following successful completion of the course
Prices are detailed with the different course types. For larger groups and multiple courses please contact us for discounted rates. Contact us on 028 90452297 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.