Manual Handling Training
Fire Safety Training Northern Ireland
MANUAL HANDLING TRAINING
Manual handling causes over a third of all workplace injuries. These include work-related musculoskeletal disorders (MSD's) such as pain and injuries to the arms, legs and joints, and repetitive strain injuries of various sorts.
Delivered at your premises or at our venue, this interactive course is delivered by experienced fire safety professionals who draw on real-life examples to provide training that is relevant, interactive and memorable.
Fire safety Solutions NI have a team of experienced professionals who draw on real-life examples to provide training that is relevant, interactive and memorable.
Our experienced trainers offer professional training to businesses in Northern Ireland. We Cover all areas in NI including Bangor, Newtownards, Lisburn, Lurgan, Portadown, Newry, Ballymena, Banbridge and Belfast.
- Safe Handling Practices within the workplace
- The use of risk assessment
- The types of injuries associated with poor manual handling
- The law and responsibilities of employers and employees
- How to safely carryout a manual handling lift
- This course Ensures compliance with NI Health and Safety legislations
- Includes a practical assessment with each member of staff
- Written exam to be completed at end of course
- Certificate awarded on completion of course
- All our instructors have accreditation with ROSPA
- Course duration – approximately 2 hours
For more information and course costs please contact us on 02890452297 or email email@example.com