Fire Risk Management Training
Fire Safety Training Northern Ireland
FIRE RISK MANAGEMENT TRAINING
Our Fire Risk Management Training Course is designed to provide delegates with sufficiently detailed Fire Safety knowledge to undertake specific roles in the workplace, assisting the organisation in Managing Fire Risk within their premises. Whilst the course is not tailored to training a delegate to become a Fire Risk Assessor, it would offer sufficient knowledge to manage a Fire Risk Assessment effectively or complete a basic Fire Risk Assessment for a very small, simple premises. This interactive half day course is suitable for building managers, maintenance supervisors, senior Fire Wardens/Marshals, shift supervisors, area controllers and any senior member of staff that has specific responsibilities towards Fire Safety.
Course Costs - From ONLY £62.00 per person *
- The role & responsibilities of a Fire Manager
- An overview of the current Fire Safety Legislation
- To understand the different types of fire spread & compartmentation
- The main causes of workplace fires and fire preventative strategies
- Fire classification and the methods of extinguishing different types of fire
- Human behaviour in a fire situation
- Effective Fire Safety Procedures in the Workplace
- Evacuation strategies and sweep searching techniques
- How to help those who require additional assistance in the event of a fire
- Evacuation Fire Drill management & liaising with the fire brigade
- An understanding of the fire protection measures in the workplace
- Fire safety occupier checks, servicing checks and effective record keeping
- The significant findings of fire risk assessments and how to manage them
- How to undertake a simple fire safety check in the workplace
- A discussion regarding local arrangements is normally promoted
- Occupier check demonstration of how to test a Fire Alarm, Emergency Lighting & Fire Extinguishers
Delivered at your premises or at our venue, this interactive course is delivered by experienced fire safety professionals who draw on real-life examples to provide training that is relevant, interactive and memorable.
Our experienced trainers offer professional fire risk management training to businesses in Northern Ireland. We Cover all areas in NI including Bangor, Newtownards, Lisburn, Lurgan, Portadown, Newry, Ballymena, Banbridge and Belfast.
- Certificates will be awarded on successful completion of course
- Course Duration - Approximately 4 hours
- Course at your Premises - This course can be delivered on site at your workplace or at any convenient training location.
- Course at your Premises Costs - From ONLY £62.00 * per person plus vat (based on attendance of 8)
- Please contact us for a no obligation quote as multiple course discounts may apply
- Scheduled Courses - We regularly hold courses at our training venues - For full details of our Scheduled Courses please click here
- Scheduled Course Costs - ONLY £150.00 * per person plus vat
- For further information and trainer availability please phone (028)90 452297
|Training Course||Delivery Method / Training Location||Day/Date||Start Time
|Fire Risk Management Training||Face to Face - Alanbrooke Road, Belfast