CPR and AED Defibrillation Course
Fire Safety Training Northern Ireland
CPR AND AED DEFIBRILLATION COURSE
The course is for employees who would like to be trained on using a defibrillator. A certificate will be issued on completion of course.
Designed for: All employees
Course duration: Approximately 4 hours
On successful completion, certification is valid for three years
Course Costs - From ONLY £75 per person *
- Recognition and treatment of conscious/unconscious heart attack casualty
- Demonstrate CPR and discuss the rationale for CPR
- The conditions where AED can be used and what AED does
- Be able to apply the pad in the correct position on a Resus Anne Manikin and connect them to a machine
- Be able to describe the additional items that may be need to apply pads on people
- Demonstrate the correct process for CPR with and AED attached in various scenarios on the machine
We are able to offer a half-day course in Automated External Defibrillation (AED) training which conforms to the current Resuscitation Council (UK) guidelines. This device can be used to administer measured electric shocks during CPR to people in cardiac arrest and is the best way of increasing the chance of survival. The chances of successful defibrillation decline at a rate of 7-10% with each minute. Basic life support may help to sustain a shockable rhythm but is not a definitive treatment. We are also able to offer advice in purchasing the correct equipment for your organisation.
Fire safety Solutions NI have a team of experienced First Aid professionals who draw on real-life examples to provide training that is relevant, interactive and memorable.
Our experienced trainers offer professional First Aid training to businesses in Northern Ireland. We Cover all areas in NI including Bangor, Newtownards, Lisburn, Lurgan, Portadown, Newry, Ballymena, Banbridge and Belfast.
- Accredited Course - Certified for 3 years.
- Course Duration – 4 hours
- Course at your premises - This course can be delivered on site at your workplace or at any convenient training location with suitable facilities.
- Course at your Premises Costs - From ONLY £45 * per person plus vat (based on attendance of 12)
- Scheduled course at our premises - ONLY £75 * per person plus vat
- Please contact us for a no obligation quote as multiple course discounts may apply
- For further information and trainer availability please phone (028)90 452297
|Training Course||Delivery Method / Training Location||Day/Date||Start Time