First Aid at Work - 3 Day Course
First Aid at Work Course - 3 Day Course
The training is delivered in a thoroughly professional yet relaxed manner. The course content is accurate and up-to-date and delegates will leave with the confidence required to apply their new-found skills. Our training provides a three-year Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work to the learner, subject to successful assessment.
Course Cost per delegate - From ONLY £225 + VAT per person *
- Accredited and Registered Level 3 Course.
A range of subjects are covered including:-
- Legalities, responsibilities and reporting
- Control of bleeding
- Dealing with an unresponsive casualty
- Shock (including Anaphylaxis)
- Fractures and spinal injuries
- Heart attacks
- Resuscitation and AED awareness
- Head injuries
- Eye injuries
- Assessment of the situation
- Sprains and strains
- Chest injuries
- Epilepsy Certification Summative practical assessment is ongoing by the instructor each day, along with a written assessment for unit 2.
- A premium certificate and ID card award on successful completion of course - Valid for 3 years
- Course duration - 3 Day Course - Approximately 6 hours per day.
- Delegates will receive a 36 page booklet on First Aid Made Easy (course at our training venue)
Fire safety Solutions NI have a team of experienced First Aid professionals who draw on real-life examples to provide training that is relevant, interactive and memorable.
Our experienced trainers offer professional First Aid training to businesses in Northern Ireland. We Cover all areas in NI including Bangor, Newtownards, Lisburn, Lurgan, Portadown, Newry, Ballymena, Banbridge and Belfast.
- A Premium Accredited Certificate and ID card awarded on successful completion of course - Valid for 3 years
- Delegates will receive a 36 page booklet on First Aid Made Easy (Courses at our training venue)
- Course Duration - 3 Day Course - Approximately 6 hours per day.
- Please contact us for a no obligation quote as multiple course discounts may apply
- For further information and trainer availability please phone 02890 452297
- Course Commences on Monday 25th July until Wednesday 27th July 2022.
|Training Course||Delivery Method / Training Location||Day/Date||Start Time
|First Aid at Work - 3 Day Course||Face to Face - Alanbrooke Road, Belfast