Evacuation Chair Training
Fire Safety Training Northern Ireland
EVACUATION CHAIR TRAINING COURSE
Evacuation Chairs are equipment that can be forgotten about in premises. It is essential that staff are familiar with the operation of evacuation chairs, so that in the event of incident, they can use the equipment effectively and evacuate people as required.
We provide practical training for delegates, at their own site, using their own equipment.
The short practical course takes less than 2 hours and is priced from ONLY £49.50 * per person.
- Evacuation of people requiring assistance
- Reviewing Evacuation Routes for Suitability
- Moving, lifting and handling techniques
- Availability of appropriate assistance inside and outside working hours
- Theory of how Evacuation Chairs work
- Storage and checking of Evacuation Chairs
- Practical application of evacuation techniques
- REAI Registered and Accredited Trainers
- Course Duration - Approximately 2 hours
Fire safety Solutions NI have a team of experienced First Aid professionals who draw on real-life examples to provide training that is relevant, interactive and memorable.
Our experienced trainers offer professional First Aid training to businesses in Northern Ireland. We Cover all areas in NI including Bangor, Newtownards, Lisburn, Lurgan, Portadown, Newry, Ballymena, Banbridge and Belfast.
- A Training Attendance Certificate will be issued on successful completion of the course (1 Year)
- Course at your premises - This course can be delivered on site at your workplace or at any convenient training location with suitable facilities.
- Course at your Premises Costs - From ONLY £49.50 * per person plus vat (based on attendance of 6)
- Please contact us for a no obligation quote as multiple course discounts may apply
- For further information and trainer availability please phone (028) 9045 2297