Evacuation Chair Training
This course is for employees who work in premises who have an evacuation chair for members of the public, occupants and staff.
Designed for: All employees who may be required to use any type of Evacuation Chairs.
Course duration: Approximately 2 hours
On successful completion of the course an attendance certificate will be issued
- Evacuation of people requiring assistance
- Reviewing Evacuation Routes for Suitability
- Moving, lifting and handling techniques
- Availability of appropriate assistance inside and outside working hours
- Theory of how Evacuation Chairs work
- Storage and checking of Evacuation Chairs
- Practical application of evacuation techniques
- REAI Registered and Accredited Trainers
- Course Duration - Approximately 2 hours
- Training Attendance Certificate (1 Year)
- Course at your premises - This course can be delivered on site at your workplace or at any convenient training location with suitable facilities.
- Course at your Premises Costs - From ONLY £49.50 per person plus vat (based on attendance of 6)
- Please contact us for a no obligation quote as multiple course discounts may apply
- For further information and trainer availability please phone (028) 9045 2297
Course dates will appear here shortly...