Paediatric Emergency First Aid Training
Fire Safety Training Northern Ireland
PAEDIATRIC EMERGENCY FIRST AID TRAINING COURSE
This course is suitable for Nursery Staff, Childminders, Parents and anyone who is with children and wants to know how to deal with an emergency incident.
Designed for: All employees
Course duration: 1 day (Approximately 6 hours)
On successful completion certification is valid for three years
Course Costs - From ONLY £95 per person *
- Acting safely in an emergency
- Resuscitation / CPR / Recovery position on children/babies
- Treating an unconscious casualty
- Wounds and bleeding
- Minor conditions to include Cuts, burns, bruises and grazes
- Fractures, Sprains
- Treating Burns and Scalds
- Suspected Poisoning
- What to do if a child/baby is having a Febrile Convulsion
- Children / Babies with Asthma and Diabetes
- First aid kits (and avoiding cross infection)
- NUCO Accredited and Registered course
- FAA Level 3 Award
- Course Duration - Approximately 6 hours
Fire safety Solutions NI have a team of experienced First Aid professionals who draw on real-life examples to provide training that is relevant, interactive and memorable.
Our experienced trainers offer professional First Aid training to businesses in Northern Ireland. We Cover all areas in NI including Bangor, Newtownards, Lisburn, Lurgan, Portadown, Newry, Ballymena, Banbridge and Belfast.
- Certificate (3 year)
- Course at your premises - This course can be delivered on site at your workplace or at any convenient training location with suitable facilities.
- Please contact us for a no obligation quote as multiple course discounts may apply
- For further information and trainer availability please phone (028)90 452297