Fire Risk Assessment
Fire Safety Solutions NI provide fire risk assessments that will ensure you are legally compliant, fully insured and protected from the risk of fire. A Fire Risk Assessment evaluates your premises in terms of fire safety and risk to life from fire. It must be carried out by a competent person, defined as someone who has suitable and sufficient training and experience in fire safety to allow them to carry out the role effectively. A fully qualified and accredited fire risk assessor will visit your premises, make a detailed physical inspection and review your fire safety records. We will then provide you with an easy to understand report on-line or in paper format and arrange a suitable time to review and fully explain the report at your premises. The report will include a prioritised action plan on how to minimise the risk of fire to your business.
- To ensure the Safety of employees and visitors to the site
- Compliance with the current Northern Ireland Fire Safety Legislation
- Protection from Fines of up to £5000 per offence - Fire Brigade are now the Enforcing Authority
- Following a fire incident this will form part of your Proof of Duty of Care
- Evidential defence in case of HSE post fire incident investigation
- To satisfy your insurance requirements following a fire incident
- Our Fire Risk Assessment System is Fully Insurance Approved.
- All Assessments are carried out by Fully Qualified & Approved Fire Safety Risk Assessors.
- We are on the Fire Risk Assessors Register with the IFPO (Institute of Fire Prevention Officers).
- Our Fire Risk Assessments meet the criteria stipulated for Entertainments Licence & the RQIA.
- By having the Fire Risk Assessment carried out professionally you will not only save time but also save money. Many inexperienced fire risk assessors tend to over specify which can be extremely costly for the client. We pride ourselves in getting the client the most cost effective route to achieving legal compliance.
- The Fire Risk Assessment System that we use is fully online giving "LIVE" Fire Risk Assessment showing the risk status for each premise in real time.
- A Clear prioritised action plan is produced, written without jargon, including photos and locations on a plan drawing where applicable.
- The system is complete with a front "Premises Dashboard" page which gives the next due dates for all occupier checks and servicing checks which need completion, making the management of Fire Safety Easy.
- It is ideal management tool for clients with more than 1 premise, as numerous sites can be monitored and managed from any location with internet access.
Following completion of the Fire Risk Assessment we will supply you with a Fire Risk Assessment Certificate which can be displayed at your premises as proof of compliance.
If your Fire Risk Assessment is not suitable and sufficient your insurance company may not pay out following a fire incident.
Prices start from only £149 for small sites including the on-line management system, logbook and follow up visit to fully explain the report. For a free site visit and no obligation quote please contact us on 028 90 452297 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need a Fire Risk Assessment FAST contact us today - Due to our exclusive Fire Risk Management System we can complete and produce the report in less than 36 hours.
Call us NOW on 028 90 452297 or email us at email@example.com.