Paediatric First Aid Training
This course is suitable for Nursery Staff, Childminders, Parents and anyone who is with children and wants to know how to deal with an emergency incident.
Designed for: All employees
Course duration: 1 day (Approximately 6 hours)
On successful completion certification is valid for three years
- Acting safely in an emergency
- Resuscitation / CPR / Recovery position on children/babies
- Treating an unconscious casualty
- Wounds and bleeding
- Minor conditions to include Cuts, burns, bruises and grazes
- Fractures, Sprains
- Treating Burns and Scalds
- Suspected Poisoning
- What to do if a child/baby is having a Febrile Convulsion
- Children / Babies with Asthma and Diabetes
- First aid kits (and avoiding cross infection)
- E.M.A.S Registered course
- Course Duration - Approximately 6 hours
- Certificate (3 year)
- Course at your premises - This course can be delivered on site at your workplace or at any convenient training location with suitable facilities.
- Please contact us for a no obligation quote as multiple course discounts may apply
- For further information and trainer availability please phone (028)90 452297
Course dates will appear here shortly...