Fire Safety Management System Training Course
Fire Safety Northern Ireland
FIRE SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM TRAINING COURSE
Who should attend?
This course is designed for employees who are responsible for the operation and updating of the Fire Risk Management System - FIRE SAFETY NI.NET. This informal course is designed as a refresher course to make sure you get the best out of your management system, helping you make the management of fire safety within your business effortless.
If you not already a client using the FIRE SAFETY NI.NET Management System, your missing out! Come along to the training to see how the system could help you manage fire safety more efficiently, saving you valuable Time and Money.
The course includes
- How to fully operate the FIRE SAFETY NI.NET Management System
- The use of the Control Panel screen and how to control due dates for all servicing
- How to print and convert the Fire Risk Assessment report to a PDF
- How to sign Action Plan points off the system, keeping your Fire Safety up to date
- Where signed off Action Plan points are Archived on the system
- Fire safety record keeping and how to complete the exclusive on-line Fire Logbook
- How to upload service certificates and information to the on-line Fire Logbook
- Where Fire Safety Policies and Emergency Plan information are stored on the system
- How to use the On-Line Training System and monitor trainees course progression
- Hints and Tips on running Fire Safety within your premises
Details & Booking
- Course Duration - Approximately 1.5 hours
- This training is delivered at our NEW Training Suite in our newly refurbished office premises.
- A light Lunch will be provided for attendees and is included in the price
- Course at our Premises Costs - From ONLY £25 per person plus vat
- Scheduled Courses - For full details of our Scheduled Courses please click here
- Secure your place now - Call our Team on (028) 9045 2297