Fire Safety Log Book Occupier Check Training
Fire Safety Northern Ireland
FIRE SAFETY OCCUPIER CHECK TRAINING COURSE CONTENT
Who should attend?
This course is designed for fire wardens/employees who are responsible for the weekly testing of fire alarm systems, monthly testing of emergency lighting and monthly inspections of fire extinguishers.
Theory Session - Attendees will learn
- The frequency of occupier checks and tests in line with british standards
- Fire safety record keeping and how to complete a fire logbook
- How to complete a fire alarm call point test
- How to complete an emergency light flash test
- How to inspect fire extinguishers
- What to do if the test is unsatisfactory
This training is at your specific premises which means your staff will be trained on your fire safety equipment, ensuring they fully understand how to do the occupier checks as required by the current legislation.
Details & Booking
- Certificates will be awarded on successful completion of course
- Course Duration - Approximately 1 hours
- Course at your Premises - This course can be delivered on site at your workplace or at any convenient training location with suitable facilities.
- Course at your Premises Costs - From ONLY £49 for 2 persons plus vat
- Please contact us for a no obligation quote as multiple course discounts may apply
- For further information and trainer availability please phone (028)90 452297