Evacuation Aid / Equipment Training
This course is for employees who work in the Healthcare Industry, Hospitals, Care Homes and Residential Institutions. On site staff play a crucial role in ensuring that everyone can get out of the building safely during an emergency. A safe evacuation therefore depends on the knowledge and skills of staff in the implementation of the evacuation policy and their ability to use evacuation aids if required.
Designed for: All employees who may be required to use any type of evacuation equipment.
Course duration: Approximately 3 hours.
On successful completion of the course an attendance certificate will be issued
- Evacuation of people with physical, medical or sensory disabilities
- Provision of PEEPs (Personal Emergency Evacuation Plans)
- Application of different types of evacuation equipment
- Provision of GEEPs (Generic Emergency Evacuation Plans)
- Evacuation Chairs, Ski Sheets, Ski Pads and Bariatric EvacMats
- Managing an evacuation plan and establishing pre-planned escape routes
- Communication using Disabled Refuge Systems and Intercoms
- Importance and maintenance of Fire Resistant Enclosures
- Equality and disability awareness
- Moving, lifting and handling techniques
- REAI Registered and Accredited Trainers
- Hands on use of evacuation equipment
- Practical assessment of evacuation available at the premises
- The course will include a short written examination
- Course duration - approximately 3 hours
- Training Attendance Certificate (1 Year)
- Course at your premises - This course can be delivered on site at your workplace or at any convenient training location with suitable facilities.
- Course at your Premises costs - From ONLY £49.50 per person plus vat (based on attendance of 8)
- Please contact us for a no obligation quote as multiple course discounts may apply
- For further information and trainer availability please phone (028)90 452297
Course dates will appear here shortly...