Emergency Lighting Installation & Servicing
Fire Safety Solutions NI offer expert advice on emergency lighting equipment to businesses in Northern Ireland. All businesses in Northern Ireland are legally required to provide and maintain adequate levels of emergency lighting to ensure safe evacuation of the premises in the event of a fire or emergency. This should be to the current British Standard for Emergency Lighting BS 5266. A Fire Risk Assessment or Emergency Lighting Compliance Survey will decide the appropriate type and volume of emergency lighting necessary to provide the required levels of illumination. Servicing is also required on a Bi Annual Basis.
Fire Safety Northern Ireland - Emergency Lighting Services
- Installation of New Emergency Lighting Systems
- Upgrades of Existing Emergency Lighting Systems
- Emergency Lighting Compliance Surveys to BS 5266
- Replacement of Damaged and Non Functional Units
- Installation of Test Switches for Monthly Occupier Testing
- Servicing of existing equipment - Required Bi Annually
- Certificate of Testing on Completion
Why Fire Safety Solutions Northern Ireland
- We have a team of experienced electrical engineers who have detailed knowledge of all Emergency Lighting system types.
- We will arrange to service or install your system at a time convenient to you, so there is minimal disruption to your workplace, including late nights & weekends.
- Our pricing structure is set and we will always quote remedial works prior to installation.
- We can supply and fit new systems or upgrade existing systems in line with BS-5266.