PAT Portable Appliance Testing
PAT PORTABLE APPLIANCE NI - Northern Ireland
Fire Safety Solutions NI, based in Belfast, have a team of fully qualified electrical engineers who are employed to ensure our clients staff & premises are kept safe from fire, shock and burns. We can test your electrical system & appliances and make the necessary repairs or upgrades to ensure your Electrical Safety.
The Electricity at Work Regulations place a legal responsibility on employers, employees and self-employed persons to comply with the provisions of the regulations and take reasonably practicable steps to ensure that no danger results from the use of portable electrical equipment. To achieve this level of safety a regular program of maintenance, inspection and testing should be implemented. The Health & Safety at Work Act (1974) also places an obligation on the employer / responsible person for premises to ensure any electrical appliances provided or used are safe and fit for purpose.
Electrical testing will also be a requirement of your insurance policy. If you are unlucky enough to have an Electrical Accident or Electrical Fire without Certificated Electrical Testing your insurance company will have grounds to Reject your Claim.
Why you need PAT Testing
- Electrical Safety for Staff & Visitors to your Premises
- Compliance with the Electrical Regulations in place in NI
- Duty of Care evidence and protection from HSE Investigation
- Compliance with the Health & Safety Legislation in NI
- It will be a Requirement of your Commercial Insurance Policy
PAT Testing Services
- PAT Portable Appliance Testing for 240V Appliances
- PAT Portable Appliance Testing for Computer Equipment
- PAT Portable Appliance Testing for 110v Appliances
- PAT Portable Appliance Testing for Tools & Equipment
- Minor Repairs to Portable Appliances
- Socket outlet Testing & Repairs
- Microwave Radiation Tests
Why choose Fire Safety Solutions NI
- We use the latest Electrical Testing Equipment & Technology
- PAT Testing Software System used to produce Professional Results & Report
- Tested in line with the Current Electrical Regulations
- Fully Qualified Friendly Electrical Engineers
- Results printed from our PAT Testing Software
- Professional Certificate of Testing on completion
We offer very competitive pricing for our PAT testing services please contact us on (028) 90452297 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why not combine some services and make bigger savings - Speak to a member of our team.