Fire Stopping around Pipes & Cables
Fire Stopping around Pipes & Cables Northern Ireland
Fire Safety Solutions NI provide Fire Stopping around Pipes, Cables and Cable Trays.
Fire Stopping is crucial to contain high fire risk areas (eg Electric Meter or Boiler Rooms) and to protect escape routes if a Fire was to occur. Fire & Smoke can spread rapidly through even the smallest of holes in a partition, so it is vital to prevent damaged partitions compromising the Fire Containment time within a premises.
Unfortunately Fire Stopping is often overlooked when various trades are installing services within a building, so it is vital to have an up to date Fire Risk Assessment or Fire Stopping Report completed to ensure the safety within your premises.
There are a number of Fire Stopping products available from Fire Batt & Intumescent Paste to Fire Rated Foam, but it is essential to specify the correct products for the specific application. We can discuss the various options with you to ensure you get the most effective solution for your business premises.
Fire Stopping Services
- Fire Stopping of Ceilings including repairs of Water Damaged Plasterboard
- Repairs & Upgrades to Plasterboard Ceilings & Partitions
- Installation of Fire Stopping around existing Cables & Pipework
- Maintenance & Repairs to existing Fire Stopped Areas
- Fire Stopping Reports including Photos & Plans where required
Why Choose Fire Safety Solutions Northern Ireland
- All works completed in line with the Current Fire Safety Regulations
- Fully Qualified Friendly Fire Joinery Team
- Professional Certificate of Installation on completion
If you have a fire stopping requirement or require on fire stopping product application, please contact the Fire Safety Solutions NI Team today. We can arrange a free site visit or quote with no obligation.
Please contact us on (028) 90452297 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org