Fire Extinguisher Installation & Service
Installing & Servicing Fire Extinguishers in Northern Ireland
Fire Safety Solutions NI offer expert advice on fire extinguishers to businesses in Northern Ireland. All businesses in Northern Ireland are legally required to have adequate First Aid Fire Fighting Equipment or Fire Extinguishers. The Responsible Person, as defined in fire safety legislation, has to provide and maintain adequate fire safety equipment within the premises, which should be to the current British Standard for Fire Extinguishers BS 5306. A Fire Risk Assessment or Fire Extinguisher Compliance Survey will decide the appropriate type and volume of Fire Extinguishers necessary to provide the required coverage. Fire Extinguishers should be serviced annually by a competent service engineer, in-line with BS-5306.
Fire Extinguisher Servicing
- Installation of New Fire Extinguishers
- Upgrades of Existing Fire Extinguishers
- Fire Extinguisher Compliance Surveys to BS-5306
- Commissioning of Installed Fire Extinguishers
- Replacement of Damaged and Non Functional Units
- Servicing of existing Extinguishers - Required Annually
- Certificate of Testing on Completion
Why Choose Fire Safety Solutions
- We have a team of Fire Safety Engineers who have detailed knowledge of all Fire Extinguisher types.
- We will arrange to service or install your units at a time convenient to you, so there is minimal disruption to your workplace.
- Our pricing structure is set and we will always quote remedial works prior to installation.
- We can supply and fit new units in line with BS-5306.
Fire Extinguishers Northern Ireland - Pricing
For Fire Extinguisher Servicing from only £25 Call out + £3.50 per unit (no hidden extras) contact us at 028 90452297 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.