Bariatric Mat Evacuation Training
Fire Safety Training Northern Ireland
BARIATRIC MAT EVACUATION TRAINING COURSE
This course is for employees who work with Bariatric patients in their premises and require training when moving them in an evacuation.
Designed for: All employees responsible for assisting a person to evacuate a building.
Course duration: Approximately 2 hours
On successful completion of the course an attendance certificate will be issued
Course Costs - From ONLY £49.50 per person *
- Transferring and securing a person onto the bariatric mat safely
- Using a realistic evacuation drill to test effectiveness of your evacuation plan
- Manoeurvring a Bariatric Mat along your escape route
- REAI Registered and Accredited Trainers
- Course Duration - Approximately 2 hours
Fire safety Solutions NI have a team of experienced First Aid professionals who draw on real-life examples to provide training that is relevant, interactive and memorable.
Our experienced trainers offer professional First Aid training to businesses in Northern Ireland. We Cover all areas in NI including Bangor, Newtownards, Lisburn, Lurgan, Portadown, Newry, Ballymena, Banbridge and Belfast.
- Certificate (1 Year)
- Course at your premises - This course can be delivered on site at your workplace or at any convenient training location with suitable facilities.
- Course at your Premises Costs - From ONLY £49.50 * per person plus vat (based on attendance of 6)
- Please contact us for a no obligation quote as multiple course discounts may apply
- For further information and trainer availability please phone (028)90 452297